Welcome to the Ocala Police Department Online Reporting Service. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately. This online police report service enables you to submit and print, at no charge, a non-emergency report immediately. Please review and check all boxes that apply before submitting your report. We understand your needs and created this service to provide a direct and timely method to report a crime. If you require assistance, please call our Communications Center at (352) 369-7000.
Are you a Victim of a Fraud Related Offense?
- If you are a Victim of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Fraud - Please use the Internal Revenue Service's Form 14039 and follow the instructions for submitting the affidavit to the Internal Revenue Service.
- If you are a Victim of an Internet Scam - Please report the incident to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Complaint Center and follow the instructions.
- If you are a Victim of Unemployment Fraud - Please report the incident to the Florida Department of Financial Services and follow the instructions.
- If you are a Victim of any type of fraud not described above, to include Identity Theft, please use the Ocala Police Department's Internet based reporting application below to report the incident.
Filing a Traffic Crash Report - Drivers involved in minor and non-emergency traffic crashes may file their own crash report. For details and a report form, please visit the State of Florida online forms by clicking here.
For incidents which occurred outside the city limits - Follow the link to Marion County Sheriff's Office Online Reporting page http://www.marionso.com/online-reporting
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a TEMPORARY police report case number, until the report is approved by the administrator and the permanent case number is assigned.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please Note: All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting Service will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.