- Date: 05/28/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
May 28, 2019
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The May 2019 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- List of Priority Projects (LOPP) Ranking
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- 5305d Settlement Agreement
- Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) Amendments
- FY 2019/20 – 2023/24 Draft TIP
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.