- Date: 02/26/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
February 26, 2019
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The February 2019 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- TPO Director Search
- Safety Performance Measures
- CR 484 Pennsylvania Avenue Study
- SunTran Advertising
- SunTran Route Change
- SunTran Interlocal Agreement
- Intergovernmental Coordination and Review and Public Transportation Coordination Joint Participation (ICAR) Agreement
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
- Staff Services Agreement
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.