- Date: 01/24/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
January 24, 2019
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The January 2019 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- NW 49th Street Interchange Project
- TPO Organization, Formation and Modification Procedures provided at the request of the TPO Chairman
- TPO Director Search
- Legislative Priorities
- Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Appointment of Representatives to Central Florida MPO Alliance and MPO Advisory Council
- 2019 Meeting Schedule
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.