RESCHEDULED: TPO Meeting
- Date: 07/11/2018 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
July 11, 2018
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The June 2018 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO has been officially rescheduled for July 11, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact TPO Staff at (352) 629-8297.
- Transit Realignment
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Strategic Plan Update
- Coastal Connector Resolution
- Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Appointment
- Transportation Disadvantaged (TD) Planning Grant FY 18/19
- 2018/2019-2022/2023 Final Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- 2018 Public Involvement Plan (PIP) Update
- Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.