- Date: 01/31/2018 4:00 PM
- Location: County Commissioner Auditorium
601 SE 25th Ave
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
January 31, 2018
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The January 2018 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- Oak Road Rail Crossing TIP Amendment
- Emerald Road Rail Crossing TIP Amendment
- Safety Performance Measures and Targets
- Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB) Committee Appointment
- NE 14th Street (SR 492) and NE 30th Avenue Intersection
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.