- Date: 11/28/2017 4:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Ave
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
November 28, 2017
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The November 2017 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- Trails Priority Project Amendment
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- FTA Certifications and Assurances
- Legislative Priorities
- Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Appointment of Representatives to Central Florida MPO Alliance and MPO Advisory Council
- I-75 at NW 49th Street Interchange Program Development and Environmental Study (PD&E)
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.